President’s Report by Al “Scooter” Kuhn
For those who did not make our Christmas party/meeting, we had a great time and shared lots of news!
And part of my news is that I’ll be stepping down as your President after the end of this year. Sarah and I are happily expecting baby number two with perfect timing in July. With many responsibilities at hand, I’m asking every club member to please step up and make this club a group effort.
Please think about how you can support the club with your talents and consider officer positions that will be open. Without leadership and member support, our historic club will fail. And to everyone that has always been involved, thank you.
So, what about this year? More “How To” tech seminars! YEA!
With that in mind, our next meeting will be learning all about an AC system. Please join us on Sunday, March 22 at Marlyn & Kim Runk’s home, 50 Guernsey Road, Biglerville PA 17307 phone 717-677-4840.
The club Holiday party/meeting was held, Saturday Jan. 17 at the Bushey’s home.
Those in attendance were; Al & Karen Kuhn, Dave & Liz Brinton, Courtney Johnson, Paul Leiphart, Paige Mahr, Russ Richards, Brent & Jen Taylor & family, Dave & Agnes, Marlyn & Kim Runk, Dave Busler, Wayne & Shirley Bushey, and Scooter Kuhn and son.
First Chapter would like to thank Wayne & Shirley for hosting the club party at their home, plenty of good food and fellowship.
Other news, our First Chapter has voted to sponsor a trophy for the Nova Nationals in Dover.
Annual Chapter Dues Are Now Payable!!!
Next Chapter Meeting Schedule:
How to tech concerning AC for the older cars will be demonstrated.
In case you missed the date above, the next Club meeting will be held, Sunday, March 22 at Marlyn & Kim Runk’s home, 50 Guernsey Road, Biglerville PA 17307 phone 717-677-4840.
- Ocean City Spring Cruisin, May 14 to 17, 2015 – A Nova Gathering will be held Saturday, May 16, 2015 at the Ocean Downs Casino, 10218 Racetrack Road, Berlin MD 21811 from 1:00 to 4:00; with an award given to each Nova generation by Wayne Bushey. Please no food or drinks, there is a restaurant inside the Casino. Flyers will be distributed between now and the event, directional signs to be placed in the area for this event also.
- NNN Nova Nationals to be held; Tuesday, July 21 to Friday, July 24 2015 at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Dover, DE. Register now to attend!
First Chapter Officers:
- President – Al (Scooter) Kuhn (717)965-2683 email@example.com
- Vice President – Dave Busler (717)347-7560 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Secretary – Marlyn & email@example.com
- Kimberly Runk (717)677-4840
ENJOY these summer pic photos!